Inventory management system not only help employees assist with tools and materials used to them, but also the vendors who work with the company and top management. Get more information about integrated inventory management system via https://dearsystems.com/integrations/
It can provide real-time tracking of items, allowing you to know that moving items, where the device was in use, the right amount of product left and all this without manual tracking, is sure to increase productivity and the bottom line of each company.
- The ability to link to the information distributor
- Fully integrated with the customer's ERP system
- real-time data updates
- Central control point-of-use and access by location, employees or device
- Security protocol up to the level of individual
- Customized filling and arrangement based on business needs
- Checks inventory at the item-level, plant level and enterprise-level
- Scheduling a report to the operations manager via email
- financial tracking and accounting by department, item number or job number
- Built-in fail safe technology prevents data loss at any time under any circumstances
- The highest off-site storage of industrial security
- Full data recovery online eliminates the need for recovery interventions in place
This process became the most successful if all parties involved on the same page from the supplier, warehouse management and employees, and distributors. A system with all these features makes this possible. Integrating today's inventory management program and focuses on what's most important business, flourish.