Indoor plants are now just for making your homes look beautiful and attractive. In fact, there’s more as indoor plants offer a ton of benefits to humans as well as to the environment. The problem arises when people do not bother to learn helpful information about indoor plants. If you are interested in keeping an indoor plant, then these are a few FAQ’s you should know.
- Which are the Best Indoor Plants? – Some of the best indoor plants include aglaonema, philodendrons, dracaenas, aspidistra and succulents.
- How to Re-pot my indoor plant? – Repotting is a step that is required after the plant grows large in size. This process is a little lengthy where you can gain information on the internet.
- How do I care for my indoor plant? – First and foremost, taking care of indoor plants depends mainly on the type. Make sure you study which type of indoor plant you have in your home. For instance; there are a few indoor plants that do not require any drainage holes to be made at the bottom while others do require this process.
- What causes an indoor plant to die? – Not giving proper attention or over-watering and offering light are some of the basic reasons behind the death of an indoor plant.
- For how long does an indoor plant survive? – Around 2 to 5 years is the ideal time rate an indoor plant is capable of surviving. Once the life cycle gets over, it is time to purchase a new one.
Office plant hire can help you learn more things on indoor plants.